The village of Obergurgl lies at 2000 metres above sea level surrounded by unique countryside in the middle of the Ötztal Alps. Even the journey through the Ötz valley gets your heart racing. In summer, Gurgl can also be reached from the south via the Timmelsjoch High Alpine road. The drive across the Austrian-Italian border is a spectacular experience and makes an ideal day trip during your summer holiday.
Method Scheiber and family
+43 664 503 32 28
- from Munich or Salzburg - A 93 - in direction Kufstein - A 12 - in direction Innsbruck to Oetztal - exit Oetztal - B186 to Sölden
- from Bad Tölz - Achenpass - B 181 - Jenbach - A12- Innsbruck - exit Oetztal - B186 to Sölden
- from Pfronten - Reutte - Fernpass - Imst - A 12 - exit Oetztal - B186 to Sölden
- from Garmisch/Partenkirchen - Ehrwald - Lermoos - Fernpaß - Imst - A 12 - exit Oetztal - B186 to Sölden
- from Garmisch/Partenkirchen - Mittenwald - Scharnitz - Seefeld - Telfs - A12 - exit Oetztal - B186 to Sölden
- from Meran in south tirol via Timmelsjoch to Oetztal B186 to Sölden - Timmelsjoch is opened from start of June to mid/end October!
- from Bozen in south tirol via brenner to A 12 - in direction Innsbruck to Oetztal - exit Oetztal - B186 to Sölden
- from Vorarlberg in direction Tirol via Arlbergpass or through Arlbergtunnel (S 16) - Landeck - highway A 12 - exit Oetztal – B186 to Sölden
Train station in our nearby:
- Oetztal Bahnhof
- Innsbruck Bahnhof
From there you can take the bus (4x from Innsbruck and 8x from Oetztal Bahnhof) or the taxi to get to Obergurgl.
Airports in our nearby:
- Innsbruck (ca. 96km)
- München (ca. 300km)
- Salzburg (ca. 276km)
Take the bus from airport Innsbruck to Obergurgl, find more information on: booking.oetztaler.at