On checking-in, you will receive your personal Ötztal Inside Summer Card. For the duration of your stay (excluding the day of arrival) you can enjoy numerous offers for free, special events and partner-reductions. In addition to all of that the summer mountain lifts throughout the valley along with the public transport are available free of charge, take part in nature park guided walks, the museums and open air swimming pools are at no added cost, one free bike hire per card and many other events and reductions await you..
Valid from the end of May to the beginning of October
Discover the advantages and applicable reductions here.
Mobility throughout the whole valley – the entire scheduled service from Haiming to Obergurgl is available free of charge.
- Ötztal Bahnhof – Obergurgl
- Ötztal Bahnhof – Kühtai
- Ötztal Bahnhof – Haiming
- Sölden – Rettenbach- / Tiefenbachgletscher
- Sölden – Vent
- Obergurgl – Timmelsjoch - Moos
- Umhausen – Niederthai
- Längenfeld – Gries
- Sölden – Windachtal
HUT TAXIS REDUCED RATES: 1x WEEK
- Oetz – Armelenhütte
- Umhausen – Hintere Fundusalm
- Niederthai - Horlachtal
- Längenfeld – Wurzbergalm – Stabelealm – Innerbergalm
- Längenfeld – Huben – Polltal Alm – Breitlehnalm
Reservations: Up to 4 pm the day before in the local information office recommended!
The timetables with all times and stopping points are available at all points of sale and in your accommodation.
MOUNTAIN LIFTS IN SUMMER IN THE ÖTZTAL (1x daily up and down per lift)
- Hohe Mut Bahn
- Acherkogelbahn Oetz
- Drei-Seen-Bahn Kühtai
- Ochsengartenbahn Gondelbahn
- Gaislachkoglbahn Sölden
- Giggijochbahn Sölden
- Langeggbahn Sölden
- Schwarze Schneid Bahn
- Tiefenbachbahn Sölden
- Sesselbahn Wildspitze & Wildes Mannle
THE MUSEUMS IN THE VALLEY – A LOOK BACK IN TIME
- Ötzi-Dorf in Umhausen, archaeological open-air museum: Experience the Ötzi village and immerse yourself in the everyday life of a small village community at the time of the famous “Ötzi”.
- Ötztaler Heimat and outdoor museum in Längenfeld: The museum consists of 10 buildings with a variety of tools and furnishings from the farming world of days gone by (including Tyrol’s oldest dated farm furniture).
- Turm museum in Oetz: On approx. 600 m² of museum space, visitors have the opportunity to experience exhibits ranging from early history to the works of important artists in the fields of painting and sculpture as well as building, living and cultural history.
- Ötztal Birds of Prey Park: experience birds of prey on 5000 m² and spectacular daily flight demonstrations in the visitor arena for around 400 people.
- Wood carving workshop in Längenfeld: Exclusive nativity wood carvings with approx. 150 m² exhibition space.
ADVENTURE POOLS AND SPAS
- 1x daily entrance per swimming pool/lake
- 2x entrance for 3 hours per card (without sauna) in AQUA DOME from 28.05. - 30.06. & 01.09. - 02.10.
- 1 entrance per card in the swimming lake (water AREA) the AREA 47. Second free entrance in the AREA 47 (water area) from 28.05. – 10.06 & 01.09.-02.10.
- Single 1h ticket per card for wakeboarding in the wake AREA excluding hire
Free use: one standard bike hire (E-bike, downhill and special bikes at extra cost)
- Minigolf and Pit pat in Längenfeld
- Nature Park Ötztal: free lectures on themed hikes and nature park tours
- Glacier panorama road
The bus ride to the Ötztal glacier – the Ötztal Glacier Panorama Road (2800 m) is one of the highest roads in the Eastern Alps and leads from Sölden to the glacier with a length of 15 km. 1x daily ascent and descent only with the ÖVG buses and Postbuses according to the timetable, available at all Ötztal information offices.
- Timmelsjoch High Alpine Road
The bus ride up to the Timmelsjoch (2509 m) is considered Tyrol’s most beautiful panoramic road. 1x daily ascent and descent only with the ÖVG and Postbus buses according to the timetable, available at all Ötztal information offices.